This Single Sided Cartridge Fork provides improved handling performance by keeping the tire in contact with the road surface.
- Tuned to work in concert with the Premium Emulsion Rear Shocks, the fork damping is controlled by specifically calibrated piston and valve stack
- Unlike typical orifice damping, the piston/valve system helps the cartridge fork achieve a linear damping force curve for consistent feel throughout the compression and extension of the front suspension
- The cartridge allows the forks to react quickly to rough roads, inspiring rider confidence in sweeping corners
- The compression piston provides excellent low speed damping for a better rider feel, and the rebound spring provides a smoother feel during topping
- The cartridge fork resists bottoming and dive, and the triple rate spring and oil lock allows the forks to absorb bumps even under hard braking - giving the rider more control while resisting wheel hop
- A perfect addition during the installation of chrome or gloss black lower fork sliders
- Kit includes fork pipes, cartridges, fork bolts, main springs and oil seals
Position on BikeFront
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxFork pipes, cartridges, fork bolts, main springs and oil seals
Fits ’06-'17 Dyna® models (except FLD, FXDWG and '07-'08 FXDSE). Original Equipment on FXDLS models.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Q & A
How can you get it apart?
Does this kit lower the Dyna Fat Bob
Higher rate springs?
Do I order one or two of the front suspension kits?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses