This Single Sided Cartridge Fork provides improved handling performance by keeping the tire in contact with the road surface. Unlike typical orifice damping, the piston/valve system helps the cartridge fork achieve a linear damping force curve for consistent feel throughout the compression and extension of the front suspension.
- Standard Height (140mm Stroke)
- Tuned to work in concert with the Premium Emulsion Rear Shocks
- Fork damping is controlled by a specifically calibrated piston and valve stack
- Cartridge allows the forks to react quickly to rough roads, inspiring rider confidence in sweeping corners
- Compression valve provides excellent low speed damping for a better rider feel, and rebound spring provides a smoother feel during topping
- Cartridge fork resists bottoming and dive, and the triple rate spring allows the forks to absorb bumps even under hard braking
- Gives the rider more control while resisting wheel hop
- Perfect addition during the installation of chrome or gloss black lower fork sliders
Position on BikeFront
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxFork pipe, cartridge, fork bolts, main springs and oil seals
Fits '11-'15 XL883L, XL1200C and XL1200T and '04-'15 XL1200L models.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Q & A
Could premium ride single cartridge standard installed together with Premium emulsion rear shocs on Iron 883 N model year 2015? many thanks in advance
What is the stroke of these shocks?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses