Original Equipment on the Electra Glide Ultra Low Model, this front suspension reduces the front fork length by over .7", reducing seat height and delivering a closer to the pavement riding experience.
- Utilizes Dual Bending Valve technology to preserve original ride quality
- Features springs that are wound to allow a compliant, yet controlled ride
- When paired with the required Low Profile Hand-Adjustable Rear Suspension, the overall ride height is reduced
- Provides the rider with a short inseam additional confidence when stopped or maneuvering vehicle in a parking lot
- Kit includes two fork springs, two damper tubes, jiffy stand mount, seals and hardware
Position on BikeFront
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxFork springs, damper tubes, jiffy stand mount, seals and hardware
Fits ’17-later Touring models equipped with lowered rear shocks (except FLHTKL and '18 FLTRXSE models). Does not fit Trike models. FLHR, FLHRC, FLHTCU, FLHTK, FLHTKSE and FLTRU models require installation of lowered rear shocks. Does not fit with 21" wheels. Does not fit Trike Models.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
The Profile Low Front Spring Kit cannot be used independently and must be used with the appropriate Profile Rear Shock Lowering Kit. Installation of any accessory suspension components may affect cornering clearance and jiffy stand operation. This could distract the rider, causing loss of control and death or serious injury.
Q & A
Please Hold Your Iron Horses