Transform the on-street profile of your Sportster® model. Moving the foot controls to a rear-mounted location takes the riding position from a relaxed cruiser to a solo, aggressive, curve-carving posture. When combined with a Clip-On or Clubman Handlebar, the resulting hands-forward and feet-back profile drapes the rider over the bike and makes you feel a part of the machine.
- Gloss black
- Includes everything needed to move the brake and shift lever to the rear passenger position
- Maintains the standard 1-down and 4-up shift pattern
- Can be installed with the Original Equipment low staggered exhaust system
- Reuses Original Equipment rider footpegs
- Installation requires removal of passenger footpegs and footpeg mounts
- For solo rider application only
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxAll required mounting hardware
Fits '14-later XL883N, XL883L, XL1200CX, XL1200T, and XL1200X models and '18-later XL1200NS and XL1200XS models. Does not fit with Rail Collection Sprocket Cover P/N 34800032. For use with solo seat application only. Installation of Rear Set Controls requires removal of passenger foot pegs, therefore removal of the Original Equipment two-up seat and installation of a solo-only seat is required. See your Dealer for solo seat options.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Q & A
Will this fit a 2017 883 with Two Brothers Gen II 2-1 exhaust?
Sportster 1100 1987
Will these fit with Vance and Hines short shots?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses