With a shape designed to place the handlebars closer to the rider, this Reach® Handlebar puts the rider in an upright seating position for added comfort and control.
- Designed to place the handlebars closer to the rider
- Bar provides 4" pull back and 1.5" of rise over stock VRSCDX handlebar
- When combined with a Reach® Seat P/N 52024-01 and a Reach Control Kit, the VRSCDX model can be configured to provide a compact hand-seat-foot relationship for the shorter rider
- Original Equipment on '12-later VRSCDX models.
- See Guides tab for additional components required for installation
Material ContentStainless steel
Material Diameter1.0 Inch
Base Width7.0 Inch
Knurl Center-to-Center5.70 Inch
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxA handlebar
Sold SeparatelyAdditional installation components
Fits '06-'08 VRSCD and '07-'11 VRSCDX models. VRSCDX models require the separate purchase of additional components.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Installation of some handlebars and risers may require a change in clutch and/or throttle cable and brake lines for some models. Handlebar height is regulated in many locations. Check local laws to ensure your motorcycle meets applicable regulations.
Q & A
Are you able to use the Harley Windshield for the V-Rod with the reduced Reach Handlebar? Don't see the screw holes for mounting.
Any other parts needed to install on 2006 night rod?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses