When we sit down on the job, it's usually on a motorcycle. That's where we developed and tested the revolutionary comfort of the Road Zeppelin® Seat Collection.
- Remove pressure points and adjust rider and passenger positions with the push of a few buttons
- Button controlled air bladders that are placed within the seat to help relieve pressure from the lower back, tailbone or lower extremities
- Come with a protective, water-resistant cover and are easy-to-install
- Features leather seating surfaces for long distance touring comfort
- Kit includes protective rain cover
Seat Width21.0 Inch
Pillion Width17.0 Inch
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxRain cover, grab strap, leather dressing
Fits '97-'07 Electra Glide® (except FLHX) and Road Glide® models. Seat width 21.0"; passenger pillion width 17.0".
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Some Harley-Davidson® seats are made of leather. Fine leathers or other natural materials WILL gain "character," such as wringles or wear, with age. This is normal. A fine, aged patina and character wrinkles are a sign of the extremely high quality materials used to construct your seat or backrest. The appearance of scars or marks on the leather are a result of using natural leather panels and should not be thought of as an imperfection. Please use Harley-Davidson® Leather Protectant P/N 93600034 to protect your investment.
Q & A
Does the Zeppelin move a rider forward? I want the comfort but need to stay pushed back as I'm 6'4"
i would like to buy this but you don't make this for limited 2014
Will the 52333-97E Road Zeppelin Air Adjustable Seat fit a 2008 Road King CVO?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses