Function and style in one package. This forged and chrome-plated mirror combines a traditional swept shape with a contemporary addition - forward-facing auxiliary lighting.
- Satin Black finish
- Smoked lenses hide bands of amber LED lamps that glow as running lamps when the ignition is on
- Smoked lenses also add a fast-acting auxiliary directional indicator when the turn signals are activated
- Forward-facing eye-level lamps command additional attention from oncoming traffic
- Both mirrors flash when the emergency hazard lights are activated
- Wiring is concealed in the housing and stem, and is easily connected to the Original Equipment wiring harness
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitPair
In The BoxLeft and right satin black lighted mirrors, all necessary mounting hardware and installation instructions
Fits '14-later Touring (except Road King® and Road Glide®) and Trike models.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Harley-Davidson® Motor Company cannot test and make specific fitment recommendations concerning every possible mirror and handlebar combination. Therefore, after installing new mirrors or handlebars, and before operating the motorcycle, check to ensure that the mirrors provide the operator a clear view to the rear.
Q & A
Street 750 compatability
Does this product fit with a HD Iron 883 2015 black edition?
Can it fit on FLTRXS RoadGlide Special 2015?
With using these on the Street Glide Special, what will take the place of the stock turn signals?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses