This high-flow forward-facing exposed element Air Cleaner Kit is sure to turn heads at the starting line.
- Features a polished elbow and exposed filter, this unique air cleaner system offers improved performance and air flow when compared to the stock or Screamin' Eagle® High-Flow air cleaner
- Washable and re-chargeable filter features a bright chrome end cap with a laser-engraved Screamin' Eagle® logo
- Intake tube and backplate made from die cast lightweight aluminum and polished and chrome-plated for a brilliant finish
- Backplate features integral breathers and sealed breather bolt plug
- Includes a water-repellent rain sock and all mounting hardware
- All EFI equipped models require ECM calibration (priced separately)
- Recalibration is required for proper installation, See Dealer for details, Labor cost is not included
Requires ECM CalibrationYes
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Certifications50-State U.S. EPA compliant
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxWater-repellent rain sock and all mounting hardware
Upgrade Stage LevelStage I
Fits '14-later XL1200 models equipped with Screamin' Eagle® High Flow 58mm Throttle Body. All models require ECM calibration for proper installation. '17-later models require recalibration with Screamin' Eagle® Pro Street Tuner (sold separately).
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
- These Screamin' Eagle® products are 50-State U.S. EPA compliant for sale and use on all applicable vehicles, including those that are pollution controlled. See Genuine Motor Parts and Accessories or Screamin' Eagle Accessories catalog for fitment information. Screamin' Eagle Performance products are intended for the experienced rider only.
The washable and rechargeable filter uses a special coating to help filter fine particles from the incoming air. With time, the oil in the filter will dissipate and the element will begin to turn gray. The original red color can be restored with an application of K&N Air Filter Oil.
Q & A
Please Hold Your Iron Horses