This Big Bore Kit lets you increase the displacement of your Twin Cam 96™-equipped model from 96 cubic inches (1584cc) to 103 cubic inches (1690cc).
- Black highlighted
- Includes big bore cylinders, big bore flat top pistons and rings, high-flow air cleaner with one-piece back plate, top end gasket kit, and heavy duty clutch spring
- A high performance clutch spring is included to provide the additional clutch capacity required by the extra torque
- Requires separate purchase of primary cover gasket
- Street compliant when used with stock mufflers
- All EFI-equipped models require dealer-installed ECM calibration download or use of tunable Screamin' Eagle® Street Tuner Kit (priced separately)
- Recalibration is required for proper installation, See Dealer for details, Labor cost not included
- When installed by an authorized Harley-Davidson® Dealer at the time of vehicle delivery, these kits do not impact the vehicle’s limited warranty
Dealer Install RecommendedYes
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Requires ECM CalibrationYes
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxBig bore cylinders, big bore flat top pistons and rings, high-flow air cleaner with one-piece back plate, top end gasket kit, and heavy duty clutch spring
Sold SeparatelyPrimary cover gasket
Upgrade Stage LevelStage III
Fits all '07 Twin Cam and '08-'11 Softail models equipped with a Twin Cam 96 engine. Installation requires separate purchase of Primary Cover Gasket. Cam Drive Retention Kit P/N 25566-06. Cam Spacer Kit P/N 25928-06 is recommended. All models require ECM calibration for proper installation.
- Dyna Super Glide FXD
- Street Bob FXDB
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG
- Heritage Softail Classic FLSTC
- Fat Boy FLSTF
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN
- Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC
- Softail Standard FXST
- Night Train FXSTB
- Softail Custom FXSTC
- Softail Deuce FXSTD
- Road King FLHR
- Road King Classic FLHRC
- Road King Custom FLHRS
- CVO Road King FLHRSE3
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide FLHTCU
- CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide FLHTCUSE2
- Street Glide FLHX
- Road Glide FLTR
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
- These Screamin' Eagle® products are 50-state street-legal for sale and use on all vehicles, including those that are pollution controlled. Complies with the requirements of 40 CFR Part 86, subparts E and F.
Installation of automatic or manual compression releases on large displacement engines is highly recommended.
Q & A
How much HP will a stage one give me on my 2007 Road King ?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses