Build a fast, reliable 110 cubic inch Twin Cam hauler without having to remove the motor from the chassis. This Stage III Street Performance Kit combines system-matched Screamin' Eagle® big bore cylinders, high compression pistons and performance cams and valve train components with the Original Equipment cylinder heads for a cost-effective boost in torque and performance. The exclusive bolt-on 4.0" cylinders are engineered with slim-wall spigots that slip into the factory crank case without any additional machining.
- Black highlighted
- 4" flat top pistons team with stock cylinder heads to produce a performance enhancing 10.2:1 compression ratio
- High-lift SE-585 cam produces a boost in torque throughout the RPM range
- Includes 4" bolt-on cylinders, forged 10.2:1 compression pistons and rings, SE-585 cams, perfect fit pushrods, SE high capacity roller tappets, high performance valve springs, heavy-duty clutch spring and a top end gasket kit
- All EFI-equipped models require dealer-installed ECM calibration download or use of Screamin' Eagle® Street Tuner Kit (priced separately)
- Recalibration is required for proper installation, See Dealer for details, Labor cost not included
- Separate purchase of cam spacers is recommended
- When installed by an authorized Harley-Davidson® Dealer within 60-days of the vehicle purchase, compliant kits do not impact the vehicle's limited warranty
Dealer Install RecommendedYes
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Requires ECM CalibrationYes
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxSE 4.0" bolt-on cylinders, forged 10.2:1 compression pistons and rings, SE-585 cams, perfect fit pushrods, SE high capacity roller tappets, high performance valve springs, heavy-duty clutch spring and top end and cam cover gaskets
Sold SeparatelyClick the Fitment tab above for details
Upgrade Stage LevelStage III
Fits ’16-'17 Softail® and '14-'16 Touring models. Does not fit Trike models, FLSS, FLSTFBS, CVO™ 110 models or models with engine cases that have been machined to accept large-bore cylinders. Requires separate purchase of Cam Drive Retention Kit P/N 25566-06. Cam Spacer Kit P/N 25928-06 is recommended. Twin-Cooled models require separate purchase of model-specific head gaskets. All models require recalibration with Screamin' Eagle® Pro Street Tuner (sold separately).
- Softail Slim FLS
- Heritage Softail Classic FLSTC
- Fat Boy FLSTF
- Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN
- Breakout FXSB
- Road King FLHR
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL
- Ultra Limited FLHTK
- Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL
- Street Glide FLHX
- Street Glide Special FLHXS
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU
- Road Glide FLTRX
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Q & A
is motor knocking a comon problem
Is there a 110 kit for the 2016 and 2017 street bob?
I have seen other sites list the pistons as 10.5:1 but this site says 10.2:1. which is it?
Total HP and Torque?
Do I need to replace the stock exhaust with this kit?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses