The Screamin’ Eagle® High-Flow Exhaust system provides bolt-on performance by reducing the catalyst restrictions and improving exhaust flow. This exhaust system is optimized for use on engines producing 80+ horsepower and works great with Screamin’ Eagle® Stage kits.
- Replaces the stock head pipe and mufflers with large diameter, freeflowing head pipes and matching mufflers
- Muffler inlet diameter has been increased to 2.25" to enhance exhaust gas scavenging
- Catalysts have been relocated to the mufflers to enhance flow
- Dial system to motorcycle by using the Screamin’ Eagle® Street Performance Tuner to tune ECM specifically to match performance upgrades
- Proof is in the horsepower and torque numbers
- Large 4" diameter mufflers are tuned to provide a deep bass exhaust note and a healthy rumble at idle, and that famous H-D® sound throughout the RPM range
- ECM recalibration is required
- 50-State U.S. EPA compliant
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Requires ECM CalibrationYes
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxFull exhaust header and cross-under tube, left and right 2.25” inlet Street Cannon Mufflers, collector and cross-under exhaust shield, front and rear header shields, and worm-drive clamps
Sold SeparatelyScreamin' Eagle 4" endcaps
Upgrade Stage LevelStage I
Fits '10-16 Touring models (except CVO™). Does not fit Trike models. Separate purchase of Screamin' Eagle® 4" endcaps is required. All models require ECM calibration for proper installation.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
- These Screamin' Eagle® products are 50-State U.S. EPA compliant for sale and use on all applicable vehicles, including those that are pollution controlled. See Genuine Motor Parts and Accessories or Screamin' Eagle Accessories catalog for fitment information. Screamin' Eagle Performance products are intended for the experienced rider only.
Q & A
I just bought a 2015 street glide special, it has the High Flow Exhaust System. How do I clean the pipes?
Does this system void the factory and extended warranties? So would the street tuner be needed with this upgrade and would that void any warranties?
How much louder is this system compared to stock header and reagular street cannon muffler ?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses