The biggest engines deserve the most fuel and air. This huge 58mm Throttle Body (8mm or 16% larger than stock) won't leave your engine starving for more air.
- One-piece throttle body features Electronic Throttle Control technology - just add stock injectors
- Choose from several different 58mm compatible high-flow air cleaner kits to feed this big-mouthed beast
- All EFI equipped models require ECM calibration (sold separately)
- Recalibration is required for proper installation
- Labor cost not included
- See Dealer for details
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Requires ECM CalibrationYes
Sold in UnitEach
Fits '16-later FXDLS, FLSS and FLSTFBS and '14-'17 CVO™ Touring models equipped with 110CI engines. Also fits '14-'17 Softail® and '14-'16 Touring models equipped with Screamin' Eagle® 110 Street Performance Upgrade Kits P/N 92500020, 92500031, 92500032 and 27508-11. Does not fit Trike models. Requires separate purchase of a 58mm Air Cleaner.
- Low Rider S FXDLS
- Softail Slim FLS
- Softail Slim S FLSS
- Heritage Softail Classic FLSTC
- Fat Boy FLSTF
- Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB
- Fat Boy S FLSTFBS
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN
- Breakout FXSB
- CVO Pro Street Breakout FXSE
- Road King FLHR
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL
- Ultra Limited FLHTK
- Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL
- CVO Limited FLHTKSE
- Street Glide FLHX
- Street Glide Special FLHXS
- CVO Street Glide FLHXSE
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU
- CVO Road Glide Ultra FLTRUSE
- Road Glide FLTRX
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Q & A
Compatibility w/2015 Limited and 110 Stage lll Bolt-On with 585 cams
Will my stock air filter assembly on my 2017 Softail Slim S work or will I need to up grade to a different air cleaner.
What is the stock throttle body size of a 2016 Fat Boy S?
110 bolt on kit application Part Number 92500035
Will the 58mm TB work on my '10 street glide that has a 96 built up to a 103 stage 3? and will it help its performance?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses