This Street Performance kit provides the maximum horsepower output for a legal 103 kit that will maintain the factory warranty.
- Black highlighted
- Includes forged 10.5:1 high compression pistons and rings, SE 58mm throttle body, SE CNC ported cylinder heads, SE-259 cams, perfect-fit pushrods, top end gasket kit, and heavy duty clutch spring
- Street Performance kit produces 96 hp and 105 lbs-ft of torque
- All EFI-equipped models require dealer installed ECM calibration download or use of the tunable Screamin' Eagle® Street Tuner Kit (priced separately)
- Recalibration is required for proper installation, See Dealer for details, Labor cost not included
Dealer Install RecommendedYes
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Requires ECM CalibrationYes
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxForged 10.5:1 high compression pistons and rings, SE 58mm throttle body, SE CNC ported cylinder heads, SE-259 cams, perfect-fit pushrods, top end gasket kit, and heavy duty clutch spring
Sold SeparatelyContact your local dealer for details
Upgrade Stage LevelStage IV
Fits '16-'17 Softail® (except FLSS, FLSTFBS and FXSE) and '10-'16 Touring models (except '14-'16 models with Twin-Cooled engines) equipped with a Twin Cam 103™ engine. Fits 49-state '10-'11 Touring models equipped with a Twin Cam 96™ engine with separate purchase of Screamin' Eagle® 3-7/8" Big Bore Cylinder Kit. '10 FLHX and FLTRX requires dual exhaust. Does not fit Trike models. Installation requires separate purchase of Primary Cover Gasket. Cam Drive Retention Kit P/N 25566-06. Cam Spacer Kit P/N 25928-06 is recommended. All models require ECM calibration for proper installation. '17 models require recalibration with Screamin' Eagle® Pro Street Tuner (sold separately).
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
- These Screamin' Eagle® products are 50-state street-legal for sale and use on all vehicles, including those that are pollution controlled. Complies with the requirements of 40 CFR Part 86, subparts E and F.
Installation of automatic or manual compression releases on large displacement engines is highly recommended.
Q & A
what all do i need to buy to install this kit as in additional parts and gaskets
Best muffler to fit with this kit
Approximately how many man / labor hours does it take to install the SE street performance Bg Bore Stage IV kit on a stock 2015 FLHXS?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses