Fully assembled and ready-to-install, this new 6-speed transmission has been designed from the ground up. Tested and validated to OE standards, it incorporates many of the best OE features, like late-style shifting mechanism and a newly designed "shift ring" system.
- The shift ring system is similar to that of the V-Rod® transmission, and it slides on the shafts to mate into the gears, resulting in smooth, precise and light effort shifting
- The first five gears mimic today's proven five speed ratios
- Sixth gear is a true overdrive at a .89:1 ratio, which allows the engine to run at a lower RPM in sixth gear, equating to less vibration and a longer engine life
- No need to recalibrate electronic speedometer, and due to its compatibility with all H-D® exhaust systems, no exhaust mount modifications are necessary
- Features forged chrome trap door and side covers, forged shifter forks, precisely ground gears and a laser etched Screamin' Eagle® 6-Speed graphic on transmission side cover
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Requires ECM CalibrationNo
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxAll necessary hardware, and require slight modification (template included) to the original equipment transmission case
Sold SeparatelyAppropriate Side Cover Release Kit
Fits '90-'00 Touring models. Requires separate purchase of appropriate Side Cover Release Kit.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
- These Screamin' Eagle® products are 50-State U.S. EPA compliant for sale and use on all applicable vehicles, including those that are pollution controlled. See Genuine Motor Parts and Accessories or Screamin' Eagle Accessories catalog for fitment information. Screamin' Eagle Performance products are intended for the experienced rider only.
Q & A
Please Hold Your Iron Horses