This high-flow forward-facing exposed element Air Cleaner Kit is sure to turn heads at the starting line.
- Featuring a polished and chrome-plated elbow, this unique air cleaner system offers improved performance and air flow when compared to the stock or Screamin' Eagle® High Flow air cleaner
- The washable and rechargeable filter features a bright chrome end cap with a laser-engraved Screamin' Eagle® graphic
- Intake tube and back plate are made from die cast lightweight aluminum, and are polished and chrome-plated or painted black for a brilliant finish
- The back plate features integral breathers and sealed breather bolt plug
- Kit includes a water-repellent rain sock and all mounting hardware
- All EFI-equipped models require ECM calibration (priced separately)
- Recalibration is required for proper installation. See Dealer for details. Labor cost is not included.
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Requires ECM CalibrationYes
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxHigh-flow air cleaner element, intake tube, back plate, rain sock and all mounting hardware
Upgrade Stage LevelStage I
Fits '08-'16 Touring and '15-'16 Freewheeler® models equipped with Fairing Lower Glove Boxes (except Twin-Cooled™ models or models equipped with fairing lower speakers). Also fits ’16-'17 FXDLS and Softail®, ’14-'17 CVO™ Softail® and ’14-'16 Touring and Trike models equipped with Screamin’ Eagle® 58mm Throttle Body. All models require ECM calibration for proper installation. '17 models require recalibration with Screamin' Eagle® Pro Street Tuner (sold separately).
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
- These Screamin' Eagle® products are 50-State U.S. EPA compliant for sale and use on all applicable vehicles, including those that are pollution controlled. See Genuine Motor Parts and Accessories or Screamin' Eagle Accessories catalog for fitment information. Screamin' Eagle Performance products are intended for the experienced rider only.
The washable and rechargeable filter uses a special coating to help filter fine particles from the incoming air. With time, the oil in the filter will dissipate and the element will begin to turn gray. The original red color can be restored with an application of K&N Air Filter Oil.
Q & A
I have a 2012 Electra Glide Limited with the lower leg fairings. I have a couple questions in regards to this.
Buy now or buy later?
Heavy Breather Parts?
heavy breather application with fairing lowers
Please Hold Your Iron Horses