This high-flow forward-facing exposed element Air Cleaner Kit is sure to turn heads at the starting line.
- Featuring a polished and chrome-plated elbow, this unique air cleaner system offers improved performance and air flow when compared to the stock or Screamin' Eagle® High Flow Air Cleaner
- Washable and rechargeable filter features a bright chrome end cap with a laser-engraved Screamin' Eagle® graphic
- Intake tube and back plate are made from die cast lightweight aluminum, and is polished and chrome-plated for a brilliant finish
- Back plate features integral breathers and sealed breather bolt plug
- Kit includes a water-repellent rain sock and all mounting hardware
- All EFI-equipped models require ECM calibration (priced separately)
- Recalibration is required for proper installation. See Dealer for details. Labor cost is not included
Requires ECM CalibrationYes
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxA water-repellent rain sock and all mounting hardware
Upgrade Stage LevelStage I
Fits ’16-‘17 Softail®, ’11-‘17 CVO™ Softail®, ’08-’16 Touring and ’15-’16 Freewheeler® models. Also fits ’16-‘17 FXDLS and Softail®, ’14-‘17 CVO™ Softail® and ’14-’16 Touring models equipped with Screamin’ Eagle® 58mm Throttle Body. Does not fit models equipped with fairing lower glove boxes or fairing lower speakers. Does not fit Twin-Cooled models. All models require ECM calibration for proper installation. ’17-later models require recalibration with Screamin’ Eagle® Pro Street Tuner (sold separately). NOTE: Also fits with 58mm Throttle Body P/N 27713-08 and 27639-07B. For race application only. Installation with Throttle Body 27639-07B requires purchase of (2) Screw P/N 29465-08.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
- These Screamin' Eagle® products are 50-state street-legal for sale and use on all vehicles, including those that are pollution controlled. Complies with the requirements of 40 CFR Part 86, subparts E and F.
The washable and rechargeable filter uses a special coating to help filter fine particles from the incoming air. With time, the oil in the filter will dissipate and the element will begin to turn gray. The original red color can be restored with an application of K&N Air Filter Oil.
Q & A
Wil this Heavy Breather Air Cleaner kit fit on a 2014 Street Glide w/a 103 and a stock 50 mmthrottle body?
are there directions for cleaning the heavy breather air cleaner ?
Do i need to buy a tuner kit to install this?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses