Camshafts are a fundamental ingredient in the performance recipe, because they control the timing and duration of all major engine events. They are the primary means by which you can tune your engine’s horsepower and torque output. Every cam has unique lift and overlap performance characteristics, which means you need to select cams based on exactly the kind of power you’re looking for.
- Midrange torque bolt-in cam produces peak horsepower around 5800 RPM
- Installation does not require any headwork or performance valve springs
- Should be used in conjunction with open intake and exhaust
- Kit includes front and rear cams
- Splined rear cam is included for exceptional load handling capability
- Gaskets and bearings not included
- Dealer installation is recommended and special tools are required for proper installation
- All EFI models require ECM calibration
Dealer Install RecommendedYes
Requires ECM CalibrationYes
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxFront and rear cams
Sold SeparatelyGaskets and bearings
Street compliant on '11-'13 103CI Touring and Trike models.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
- These Screamin' Eagle® products are 50-state street-legal for sale and use on all vehicles, including those that are pollution controlled. Complies with the requirements of 40 CFR Part 86, subparts E and F.
Separate purchase of Cam Spacer Kit P/N 25928-06 is recommended for '06-later Dyna® models and '07-later Softail® and Touring models. These kits contain five different spacers to achieve proper sprocket alignment. Individual spacers can be purchased separately.
Q & A
Will this cam (SE-204) fit my 2010 FXSTC (softail custom) ?
Gear Driven Cams
How much on an average will this effect fuel milage?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses