The XL High-Flow Air Cleaner Kit provides increased air flow to boost the power of your fuel injected Sportster® model. This Round Air Cleaner transforms the appearance of your Evolution power plant and allows you to replace the Original Equipment oval air cleaner cover with your choice of accessory round covers.
- Chrome finish
- Kit includes one-piece cast back plate, high-flow washable air filter element, and all required hardware
- Street legal when used with stock mufflers
- Requires ECM calibration (priced separately)
- Requires separate purchase of a round air cleaner cover, or Twin Cam-style air cleaner trim
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Requires ECM CalibrationYes
Sold in UnitEach
In The Box1-piece cast back plate, high-flow washable air filter element, and all required hardware
Sold SeparatelyClick the Fitment tab above for details
Upgrade Stage LevelStage I
Fits '07-later XL models with Original Equipment throttle body and round air cleaner cover or round air cleaner Trim. Proper installation with round air cleaner cover requires separate purchase of Air Cleaner Filter Gasket P/N 25700127. All models require ECM calibration for proper installation. '17-later models require recalibration with Screamin' Eagle® Pro Street Tuner (sold separately).
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
- These Screamin' Eagle® products are 50-state street-legal for sale and use on all vehicles, including those that are pollution controlled. Complies with the requirements of 40 CFR Part 86, subparts E and F.
Recalibration is required for proper installation, and will allow engine to rev to 7000 RPM. See Dealer for details. Labor cost is not included.
Dealer installation required -- failure to comply may result in a lean fuel condition and severe engine damage. Harley-Davidson EFI systems will not compensate for any component changes. Do not mill heads or increase compression in any way. Do not use cams other than those supplied in the kit. Do not change kit components. Failure to comply may result in engine damage.
Q & A
what's difference btn stage1 & stage 2 acessories
Please Hold Your Iron Horses