Give your Touring bike the kick it needs to pass a road hogging RV on a long uphill climb. This street compliant Stage II "in-a-box" kit includes the system-matched components you need to build a performance Twin Cam engine with torque and horsepower characteristics you can use - every day. Designed for use with stock cylinder heads, this kit produces big torque gains at lower RPM while maintaining your factory warranty.
- Includes forged 10.5:1 high compression pistons and rings, SE-585 cams, high performance valve springs, perfect-fit pushrods, top end gasket kit, and heavy duty clutch spring
- Street Performance kit produces 88 hp and 100 lb-ft of torque
- All EFI-equipped models require dealer-installed ECM calibration download or use of Screamin' Eagle® Street Tuner Kit (priced separately)
- Recalibration is required for proper installation, See Dealer for details, Labor cost not included
- When installed by an authorized Harley-Davidson Dealer within 60-days of the vehicle purchase, compliant kits do not impact the vehicle's limited warranty
Dealer Install RecommendedYes
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Requires ECM CalibrationYes
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxPistons, cams, pushrods, clutch spring, valve springs and gaskets
Sold SeparatelyContact your local dealer for details
Upgrade Stage LevelStage III
Fits ’14-’16 Touring models. Does not fit Trike or models with Twin-Cooled™ engines. Requires separate purchase of outer Primary Cover Gasket. Installation requires separate purchase of Cam Drive Retention Kit P/N 25566-06. May require Cam Spacer Kit P/N 25928-06. All models require ECM calibration for proper installation. Labor cost not included. See Dealer for details. 50-State U.S. EPA compliant.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
- These Screamin' Eagle® products are 50-state street-legal for sale and use on all vehicles, including those that are pollution controlled. Complies with the requirements of 40 CFR Part 86, subparts E and F.
Installation of automatic or manual compression releases on large displacement engines is highly recommended.
Q & A
Will this fit 2013 Tri Glide with head work done.
Why does this kit not fit an FLRT, Freewheeler?
stage 3 kit 92500028
Will engine stage3 make motor run hot?
Stage III Kit with 10.5:1 piston
Please Hold Your Iron Horses