Cue the orchestra. We tuned these mufflers to provide an exhaust note with some extra deep bass. You get the rumble you want and enhance that famous Harley® sound, while preserving the peace with your neighbors.
- Tuned baffles work with the large internal volume to strike the perfect balance required to deliver performance that you can feel
- Large 4" diameter Street Cannons provide free flow of exhaust gases with just the right amount of back pressure for a smooth-running ride
- Die-cast Screamin Eagle medallion adds a rich touch to your bikes profile
- Large selection of end cap designs are available (sold separately)
- Installation requires separate purchase of Muffler Clamps P/N 65296-95A (Qty 2) and end caps
- 50-State U.S. EPA compliant
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Requires ECM CalibrationYes
Certifications50-State U.S. EPA compliant
Sold in UnitPair
In The BoxPair of mufflers
Sold SeparatelyMuffler Clamps P/N 65296-95A (Qty. 2), 2 end caps
Upgrade Stage LevelStage I
Fits ’09-’16 Touring and ’09-later Trike models (except CVO™ models and ’10 FLHX and FLTRX models). Installation requires separate purchase of 4" end caps and Muffler Clamps P/N 65296-95A (Qty 2). All EFI models require ECM calibration for proper installation. ’17-later models require recalibration with Screamin’ Eagle® Pro Street Tuner (sold separately).
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
- These Screamin' Eagle® products are 50-State U.S. EPA compliant for sale and use on all applicable vehicles, including those that are pollution controlled. See Genuine Motor Parts and Accessories or Screamin' Eagle Accessories catalog for fitment information. Screamin' Eagle Performance products are intended for the experienced rider only.
There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, over-heating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing.
Q & A
Will the street cannons slip on mufflers fit the new 2017 tri glide and do i need a tuner
How much will they stick out past the body on a 2015 Freewheeler?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses