Cue the orchestra. We tuned these mufflers to provide an exhaust note with some extra deep bass. You get the rumble you want and enhance that famous Harley® sound, while preserving the peace with your neighbors.
- Tuned baffles work with the large internal volume to strike the perfect balance required to deliver performance that you can feel
- Large 4" diameter Street Cannons provide free flow of exhaust gases with just the right amount of back pressure for a smooth-running ride
- Die-cast Screamin Eagle medallion adds a rich touch to your bikes profile
- Large selection of end cap designs are available (sold separately)
- Installation requires separate purchase of Muffler Clamps P/N 65296-95A (Qty 2) and end caps
- 50-State U.S. EPA compliant
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Requires ECM CalibrationYes
Certifications50-State U.S. EPA compliant
Sold in UnitPair
In The BoxPair of mufflers
Sold SeparatelyMuffler Clamps P/N 65296-95A (Qty. 2), 2 end caps
Upgrade Stage LevelStage I
Fits ’09-’16 Touring and ’09-later Trike models (except CVO™ models and ’10 FLHX and FLTRX models). Installation requires separate purchase of 4" end caps and Muffler Clamps P/N 65296-95A (Qty 2). All EFI models require ECM calibration for proper installation. ’17-later models require recalibration with Screamin’ Eagle® Pro Street Tuner (sold separately).
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
- These Screamin' Eagle® products are 50-state street-legal for sale and use on all vehicles, including those that are pollution controlled. Complies with the requirements of 40 CFR Part 86, subparts E and F.
There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, over-heating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing.
Q & A
Will the street cannons slip on mufflers fit the new 2017 tri glide and do i need a tuner
How much will they stick out past the body on a 2015 Freewheeler?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses