Get more performance from the Original Equipment clutch. The Screamin’ Eagle® Variable Pressure Clutch is designed to help put the added power from a Screamin’ Eagle® Stage Kit to the pavement. This bolt-on kit harnesses the centrifugal force of spinning weights to increase the clutch capacity as engine speed increases.
- Mechanism applies increasing pressure to the stock clutch pressure plate as RPM rises
- Results in high torque-handling capabilities without increasing clutch lever effort at idle
- Variable pressure clutch also provides smoother clutch disengagement at lower speed
- Kit fits behind most stock derby covers with no modifications
- See installation manual for additional accessory derby cover fitment information
- To match the performance demands of your engine, team the Variable Pressure Clutch with your choice of clutch diaphragm springs - We recommend the higher capacity Screamin’ Eagle Diaphragm Spring P/N 37951-98 for major performance upgrades
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Requires ECM CalibrationNo
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxVariable pressure clutch, wear ring, and hardware
Fits ’99-’17 Evolution® 1340 and Twin Cam-equipped models. Will not fit ’16-later Touring and Trike models, ’15-later FLHTCUL or FLHTKL models or ’07-later Touring or Trike models equipped with Narrow Profile Outer Primary Cover P/N 25700385 or 25700438. Will not fit ’13-later CVO™ models with hydraulic actuated clutch, ’16-’17 FXDLS, FLSS and FLSTFBS, or ’14-later Touring and Trike models equipped with Screamin’ Eagle® A&S Clutch Kit P/N 37000026. Derby Covers P/N 25001-03, 25441-04A, 25770-99, 25331-10, 25339-10, 25700250 and 25700062 require Spacer Kit P/N 37000123. Does not fit Derby Covers P/N 25347-02 or 25345-01.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Q & A
will this work with 2008 ultra classic with hydraulic clutch?
Will not fit 2016 FXSE ?
What else will I need?
What is the max horsepower this clutch can handle ?
2005 Night Train, FXSTB
Please Hold Your Iron Horses