The perfect combination of foam density and shape has resulted in our most comfortable seat for long haul touring. The seat is shaped with a wide seating area to spread the pressure across the broad surface and a narrow nose area to keep your legs together for a shorter reach to the ground.
- Features a built-in, fully adjustable and removable rider backrest for added support
- Provides a 5-position height adjustment with 1.5" range, and a wide range of forward/back adjustment with the quick twist of the control knob
- Backrest pad features a sleek shape that provides full lower back support without pushing the rider forward
- When combined with the comfortable Passenger Pillion P/N 52000133 or 51770-09 (sold separately), the slim profile of the rider backrest offers the passenger a few more inches of space, and the fold-down design permits easy passenger mounting/dismounting
- The rich vinyl seating surface is easy to clean and maintain, and features an embossed Bar & Shield graphic on the side skirts
- Seat width 16.5"
Seat Width16.50 Inch
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxRider backrest, grab strap, seat bracket, and all necessary mounting hardware
Fits '08-later Touring models. Seat width 16.5"
- Road King FLHR
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL
- Ultra Limited FLHTK
- Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL
- CVO Limited FLHTKSE
- Street Glide FLHX
- Street Glide Special FLHXS
- CVO Street Glide FLHXSE
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU
- CVO Road Glide Ultra FLTRUSE
- Road Glide FLTRX
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Q & A
Please Hold Your Iron Horses