The Sinclair Boot is made with signature Wolverine craftsmanship, premium materials and timeless style. Based on an archival Wolverine work boot pattern from 1914, these quality leather boots are renowned for durability, gain character with wear and hand-crafted in the U.S.A. As part of the Harley-Davidson® Garage Collection these boots offer a simple design and “back-to-basics” feel. This special edition brings old school style of the Original Wolverine 1000 Mile boot with uncomplicated attitude of Harley-Davidson® creating a rugged riding boot that is soft as buckskin but wears like iron.
- Upper made from full grain Horween leather, tanned with time-honored techniques to deliver long lasting durability and gain character with wear
- Unlined for added comfort and reduced weight
- Vibram® rubber outsole designed to provide optimum traction, comfort and performance, ideal for riding motorcycles
- Time-tested Goodyear® welt construction is considered one of he finest methods of shoemaking due to its durability, flexibility, resole-able properties
- A collaboration with the timeless style of the Original 1000 Mile boot first crafted in 1914
- Duable leather midsole and smooth 3/4 Horween leather footbed
- Hand-crafted in Big Rapids, Michigan, U.S.A.
- Wolverine Style Number: D99914
Built for the RideYes
Heel height1.25 in
Oil resistant outsoleYes
Shaft height5.00 in
Material ContentFul grain quality Horween leather
WarrantyWolverine Worldwide Manufacturer Warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
ManufacturerManufactured by Wolverine Worldwide, Inc.
OriginMade in the USA
Q & A
Please Hold Your Iron Horses