Smart Tune Pro works with the Screamin' Eagle® Pro Street Tuner to automatically tune your bike for the combination of performance components, temperatures, altitude, and vehicle load conditions you are operating in. You just install the upgraded wideband oxygen sensors in the exhaust headers, download the calibration that our Screamin' Eagle® engineers have developed as a starting point, then simply drive down the road and let Smart Tune Pro do the work for you.
- Constantly monitors the operating parameters of your motorcycle, and automatically adjusts the bike's Electronic Control Module (ECM) to maximize performance in most riding conditions
- Utilizes wideband O2 sensors that read oxygen levels in the exhaust stream to determine the optimum air/fuel ratio, spark advance and timing your bike needs at this very moment
- Incorporates the data and automatically makes real-time tuning adjustments to the ECM
- Wideband sensors can read and help adjust tuning throughout the part throttle cruising and full-throttle acceleration operating range
- Kit includes the Smart Tune Pro module with plug-in wiring harness, two M18 wideband O2 sensors, and access to free software updates, future calibrations and free on-line training modules
- Screamin' Eagle® Pro Street Tuner and model-specific installation hardware is sold separately
- 50-State U.S. EPA compliant
- Pending approval for use in California on '19 XL models
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Requires ECM CalibrationYes
Certifications50-State U.S. EPA compliant
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxSmart Tune Pro module with plug-in wiring harness, 2 M18 wideband O2 sensors, & access to software updates, future calibrations and online training
Sold SeparatelyPro Street Tuner & Installation hardware
Fits ’17-later XL, '16-'17 Dyna® FXDLS, '16-later Softail®, '14-later Touring and '17-later Trike models. Installation requires exhaust modification to incorporate wide-band oxygen sensors. Some models require Oxygen Sensor Harness Extension. For model specific installation requirements see Installation Instructions on H-D®.com/shop. All models require ECM calibration with Screamin’ Eagle® Pro Street Tuner for proper installation. 50-State U.S. EPA Compliant. Pending approval in California on '19 XL models.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
- These Screamin' Eagle® products are 50-State U.S. EPA compliant for sale and use on all applicable vehicles, including those that are pollution controlled. See Genuine Motor Parts and Accessories or Screamin' Eagle Accessories catalog for fitment information. Screamin' Eagle Performance products are intended for the experienced rider only.
Q & A
Do I still need a dyno tune with this?
Can you dyno tune A bike that has this installed on it
Can it be used with a race tuner?
Do I need Screaming Eagle Head Pipes in order for this to work?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses