How low can you go? This classic solo seat takes the stripped down garage-built look about as far as you can go. The thick leather cover and slim foam filler are bonded directly to the formed metal seat pan and to minimize the ride height and to maximize style. The smooth gloss black metal seat pan provides a clean, custom look.
- Minimalistic smooth black leather saddle features a gloss black steel trim ring that surrounds perimeter of seat
- Trim ring is riveted to the seat pan and sandwiches the edge of the leather for a clean look
- Easy to install using the model-specific Spring Saddle Installation Kit P/N 52100029 (sold separately)
- Installation Kit includes beehive style springs that help cushion the ride
- For maximum old school style, add the low profile Rigid Mount Kit P/N 52100043 (sold separately) for a truly slammed look
- No cutting, welding or fabrication needed and the seat can be removed and replaced with a touring seat
- Does not fit with passenger pillions
Material Width10.50 Inch
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxSeat, fasteners (2), leather protectant, installation instructions
Sold SeparatelySpring Saddle Installation Kit P/N 52100029
Fits ’18-later FLSL and FXBB models. Installation requires purchase of Spring Saddle Mounting Kit P/N 52100029. Does not fit with passenger pillions.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Q & A
Please Hold Your Iron Horses