Dialed in to enhance the performance of the Milwaukee-Eight® engine, these slip-on mufflers feature a large inlet for improved airflow. When teamed with a free-flowing air cleaner, these Street Cannon mufflers deliver horsepower and torque gains you can feel.
- Large 4.5” diameter mufflers are tuned to provide a rich exhaust note, a deep bass rumble, and great throaty sound when you roll on the throttle
- To strike a balance with your neighbors, the large internal volume and strategically designed baffles help maintain the peace at partial throttle
- Large diameter body adds a muscular look to your ride, and the newly designed mounts keep the mufflers tucked in close to the bags for a clean profile
- Features a die-cast Screamin’ Eagle® medallion on their flanks
- Can be fitted with a wide variety of styled muffler end caps to provide the perfect finishing touch
Material Diameter4.50 Inch
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Requires ECM CalibrationYes
Certifications50-State U.S. EPA compliant
Sold in UnitPair
In The BoxPair of mufflers
Sold SeparatelyMuffler Clamps 65900012 and 65900015, 2 end caps
Upgrade Stage LevelStage I
Fits ’17-later Touring models. Does not fit Trike models. Installation requires separate purchase of Muffler Clamps P/N 65900012 and 65900015. Requires separate purchase of end caps. All models require ECM calibration with Screamin’ Eagle® Pro Street Tuner for proper installation. 50-State U.S. EPA compliant.
- Road King FLHR
- Road King Special FLHRXS
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU
- Ultra Limited FLHTK
- Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL
- CVO Limited FLHTKSE
- Street Glide FLHX
- Street Glide Special FLHXS
- CVO Street Glide FLHXSE
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU
- Road Glide FLTRX
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS
- CVO Road Glide FLTRXSE
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Q & A
Please Hold Your Iron Horses