The Sundowner™ Seat provides the maximum in long-riding comfort. The deep-bucket design puts your body in the proper touring position, and the generous padding makes it comfortable for both the rider and passenger as the miles are adding up.
- Dished shape provides added rider back support
- Wide passenger pillion is shaped to minimize pressure points
- Accepts Rider Backrest Kits (sold separately) for additional touring comfort
- Seat width 16.0"
Stop by a participating dealer and test out this seat today as part of our Seat Demo Program –contact your local dealer for details
Seat Width16.0 Inch
Pillion Width14.0 Inch
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxSeat bracket, grab strap, and all necessary mounting hardware
Fits '08-'13 Touring and Trike models. Also fits '14-later Touring models not equipped with Tour-Pak® luggage. Installation on '12-later CVO™ models requires removal of fender trim strips. Seat width 16.0"; passenger pillion width 14.0".
- Road King FLHR
- Road King Classic FLHRC
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide FLHTCU
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK
- Street Glide FLHX
- CVO Street Glide FLHXSE2
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU
- CVO Road Glide Ultra FLTRUSE
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG
- Street Glide Trike FLHXXX
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Q & A
What is the width of the passenger's seat?
What is difference between sundowner 52093-08A and 52000128?
What is the difference in the stock seat and the Sundowner?
Does the Sundowner seat fit on a 2013 Trike with the adjustable seat back rest and passenger grab rail.
Is the nose of this seat any narrower than the stock seat?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses