The Sundowner™ Seat provides the maximum in long-riding comfort. The deep-bucket design puts your body in the proper touring position and the generous padding makes it comfortable for both the rider and passenger as the miles are adding up. The dished shape provides added rider back support and the wide passenger pillion is shaped to minimize pressure points.
- Styled with smooth vinyl covering and generous rider and passenger spaces
- Comfortable Sundowner™ Two-Up Seat is shaped to maximize time in the saddle
- Sweeping center panel stitching and the tapered sides visually shrink the seat
- Minimizing the perceived bulk on a stripped-down Street Bob® or Slim model
- Seat width 16.5"; passenger pillion width 10.75"
Stop by a participating dealer and test out this seat today as part of our Seat Demo Program –contact your local dealer for details
Seat Width14.25 Inch
Pillion Width10.0 Inch
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxSeat, grab strap, and seat bracket
Fits ’18-later FLDE, FLHC, FLHCS, FLSL, FXBB and FXST models. Seat width 14.25”; passenger pillion width 10.0”.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Q & A
Actual seat size??
Are you going to come out with a reduced reach seat for the 2018 street bob?
Will the sundowner seat lower the seat height on my 2018 Heritage?
will the standard 2 up sundowner seat have the same seat height on a 2018 street bob as the stock single seat?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses