Simplify the process of securing your bike to a trailer or bike lift. These stylish chrome Tie-Down Brackets mount cleanly to the front fork cover and offer a secure method to connect tie-down straps.
- Moving the tie-down point from the handlebar to the triple-tree area reduces wear on the handlebar bushings and ensures a consistent easy-to-access mounting point
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitPair
In The Box2 tie down brackets and all necessary installation hardware
Fits '02-'17 FLS, FLSS, FLSTC, FLSTF, FLSTFB and FLSTFBS, '95-later FLHR, FLHRC and FLHRXS, '95-'13 FLHT, FLHTC and FLHX, '10-'13 FLHTCU and FLHTK , '10-'12 FLHXSE and '10-'12 FLHTCUSE. FLS, FLSS, FLSTF, FLSTFB and FLSTFBS models without a windshield require separate purchase of Hardware Kit P/N 91800030.
- Softail Slim FLS
- Heritage Softail Classic FLSTC
- Fat Boy FLSTF
- Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB
- Road King FLHR
- Road King Classic FLHRC
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide FLHTCU
- CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide FLHTCUSE7
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK
- Street Glide FLHX
- CVO Street Glide FLHXSE3
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Q & A
Should inside washers be reinstalled?
Chrome tie down brackets
does the signal light wiring have to be disconnected to install brackets on my 2013 Street Glide. If so, does fairing need removed?
What's the correct torque specs when installing these?
2002 RKC here. Figure and instructions seem wrong. Did you know? Bushing goes between nacelle and aux parking light bracket. Checked my SM too.
Please Hold Your Iron Horses