- Universal Fit
Simplify checking the air pressure level and filling the tires on your motorcycle. This Tire Pressure Gauge features a an 18" flexible hose and 2-way air chuck with both a 45° fill port and a unique side fill port that provides easy straight-in access to hard-to-reach motorcycle valve stems.
- Allows you to check the pressure and fill the tire without removing the chuck from the tire
- Apply the chuck to the valve stem, read the pressure, and add air by depressing the comfortable trigger leaver
- For checking tire pressure on the road, use this tool like any standard tire gauge
- Designed to fit an air compressor with a standard 1/4" quick-disconnect coupler
- Dual-range instant-read gauge measures pressures from 0-60 psi and 0-400 kPa
- Protected from impact and abrasion by a thick rubber collar
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxAir tool only
Sold SeparatelyAir Compressor
Q & A
Does it have a pressure release or air bleed valve. In other words can you let air out with the chuck on the vavle stem?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses