Manufactured from strong, scratch resistant material with a glare-reducing finish, the H-D® Detachables™ Wind Splitter Vented Windshield is the self-proclaimed super hero of windshields.
- Shield is formed of hard-coated polycarbonate for strength and scratch resistance, and the dark-smoked finish reduces glare
- Slim polished stainless steel brackets mount to the Original Equipment rubber isolated docking points for ease of installation and removal
- Reduces helmet buffeting at speed
- Features an exclusive fingertip-adjustable center vent that reduces turbulence behind the windscreen
- When open, the controlled airflow fills the negative pressure area behind the shield and helps to smooth the flow of air over the top of the screen and around the rider
- Revised flow reduces helmet bobbing and neck fatigue so you can comfortably spend more time in the saddle
Material ContentHard-coated Polycarbonate
Material Width20.30 Inch
Windshield Height above Headlamp16.0 Inch
Windshield Overall Height22.40 Inch
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxComplete windshield with all mounting hardware
Fits '94-later Road King® models (except FLHRS). '17-later FLHRXS models require additional purchase of Mounting Hardware Kit P/N 58221-04. Does not fit with Mini Tach or Boom!™ Audio Cruiser Speakers. Stock on '13-'14 FLHRSE. Windshield dimensions: Overall height - 22.4" height from headlamp opening - 16.1", width - 20.3".
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Q & A
Is there a lock for this windshield?
What is the part # for Wind Splitter windshield plactic only?
2013 FLD Switchback
Can a 3-4 inch taller version of the Windsplitter Windshield be fabricated?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses