Create your own link to the Sportster®-based racing and performance bikes of the ‘60s and ‘70s. This fast-back solo seat and tail section mirrors the look and feel of the iconic 1977-78 Harley-Davidson® XLCR Café Racer model, and re-imagines the style for the modern era. Ideal for use with Clip-On or Sportster® Clubman Handlebars and mid- or rear-set foot controls, this seat provides the perfect lay-down aggressive riding posture for splitting lanes or carving corners.
- Vivid Black
- Seat’s upturned tail and longer nose positions the solo rider closer to the tank for better weight balance, quicker steering and added front-end feedback
- Tail Section is a T bolt-on design that wraps the fender struts
- Unlike other cafe bike kits, there is no cutting, welding or frame modifications required
- Installation is reversible - you can return easily your bike to the stock look
- Kit includes a sweeping composite tail section with a steel inner support, a deep solo bucket seat with backstop pad, and all necessary installation hardware
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxTail section with a steel inner support, solo bucket seat with backstop pad, all necessary installation hardware
Fits ‘10-later XL883N, XL1200CX, XL1200N, XL1200NS, XL1200V, XL1200X and XL1200XS models. Separate purchase of License Plate Bracket Kit P/N 67900360 for Canada models or P/N 67900359 for HDI models is required.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Q & A
Does this option cause the rider to sit any farther back than the regular seat would? Almost seems that way through pictures, very curious about this.
Are the tail section and solo seat included in this price.
Can this tail section and seat fit my 2015 street 500, and if not how can I get it to fit?
Could I fit this tail section on a pre-2007 sportster?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses