The Waterproof Textile Riding Pant is constructed from durable 600 denier polyester with 1000 denier reinforced knees and seat for added abrasion resistance. Power-stretch knees and full-leg zippers enhance comfort and ease of dress.
- Waterproof 600 denier polyester shell with 1000 denier reinforced knee and rear for added abrasion resistance
- Removable quilted polyester liner features power-stretch knees for rider comfort and full-leg zippers for getting on and off easily
- Body armor pocket at knees
- Adjustable waist and 3/4-leg zipper hook-and-loop storm flap
- Stretch Cordura® crotch and behind knee with power-stretch knees and back waist
- Heat-resistant shields on lower inner legs
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material piping and embroidered graphics on left thigh
- Inseam is 32"
Built for the RideYes
Armor pocketsAt knees
Reflectivity3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflectivity
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Q & A
I wear 38X32. I'd like to wear the pants over jeans. Is XL the right size?
I wear 34wx32l and I want to wear them over jeans, should I buy a L or XL? The size chart suggest a L.
Are these riding pants, or larger riding overpants
Proper size? Restocking fee if wrong size? Military discount?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses