When you call Milwaukee home, you know a thing or two about cold. Trust us to innovate a proper layer to keep you in the saddle despite single digits. The durable Wilder Insulated Gauntlet Gloves feature 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation for a barrier against Jack Frost. And the extended gauntlet cuff helps block wind and precipitation from blasting up your sleeves. Trimmed with reflective piping (nice for night rides), these men's full finger gauntlet gloves offer comfort seams, padded and textured palms, 45º pre-curved fingers, and zipper closure for easy on/off.
- Goatskin leather
- Brushed tricot lining with 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation
- Ergonomic thumb and 45º pre-curved fingers
- Reinforced padded palm, anti-slip grip, and comfort seams
- Stitching detail on cuff and back of hand
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material piping
- Elastic gauntlet cuff with zipper closure
- Embossed graphics
Built for the RideYes
Anti-Slip gripAnti-slip grip
Shell fabricGoatskin leather
Shell lining fabricBrushed tricot lining with 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation
Warranty90 day limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Q & A
how many grams of thinsulate ?3m insulate is rated by grams for comparison
Are these Gloves WindProof?
Are the gloves waterproof?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses